Travel with purpose—and be part of something larger than yourself.
From $1,375 USD per person
Join ME to WE and extend your Insight Imperial Rajasthan Tour with an unforgettable extension to the rural countryside of Rajasthan! Dive deeper into India’s vibrant culture and landscape on this sustainable, transformative excursion. Visit a community that works with WE Charity, supported by TreadRight, and participate on a sustainable development project alongside local families. Surround yourself with the sights and sounds of a culture rich in history, tradition and beauty, with a backdrop of the Aravalli range—the oldest plateau mountains in India.
- Work with a local community on a development project
- Connect with community members by experiencing their daily lives
- Explore nature as you walk through the Aravalli Mountain Range
- Experience India’s age old traditions, led by your local guide
Prices & Availability
$1,375 USD per person
$1,675 USD per person
for youth 16 and under
A property designed with authentic Indian décor and royal Rajashtani flair, Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp offers delightful spaces to recharge and refresh after a day of exploration and cultural immersion. Each accommodation is complete with hot and cold running water, electricity, flush toilets, comfortable beds, and is furnished with unique Indian fabrics and art. Delicious meals are prepared daily by ME to WE chefs to introduce you to local cuisine. We can also accommodate any dietary needs and restrictions.
- 3 nights and 4 days at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp
- All ground transportation, including to and from Udaipur
- All meals and drinks at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp (beer and wine included)
- All activities as outlined in the itinerary
- ME to WE professional facilitators
- All taxes
Hi, I'm Aneeqa
I'd be happy to help you plan your trip to Insight Vacations - just fill in the form below and I'll be in touch.
Why ME to WE Trips are Different
ME to WE Trips are impactful, life-changing and provide participants with the unique opportunity to volunteer in a community where ME to WE’s charity partner, WE Charity, has a 20-year history of holistic, sustainable development work. Half of all ME to WE profits are donated to WE Charity, helping you make an even bigger impact on the community you visit.