Guiding Young People on Their Leadership Journey
21st Century Leadership skills empower young people with the inspiration, tools and resources to make a difference in their school or community—making a tangible impact on issues they’re passionate about.
Our 21st Century Leadership programs are designed to:
- Develop awareness of leadership styles and how to leverage strengths
- Explore decisive conflict resolution tactics
- Learn effective communication strategies
- Understand the power of social media and digital citizenship
- Amplify impact by learning how to mobilize peers to achieve common goals
The Impact of ME to WE Leadership Programs
As a result of participating in ME to WE Leadership Programs*:
learned communication skills including active listening and public speaking
learned new skills to help them work through conflict with peers
felt they had gained new skills to help them be a more confident leader
had a greater motivation for learning
*Statistics from a 2014-2015 study by Mission Measurement, LLC.