OFFICIAL RULES: INSTAGARM SHARE YOUR TRIP PHOTOS CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Contest begins at 12:00 PM ET on August 7 (“Contest Open”) and entries must be received via Instagram no later than 11:59 PM ET on August 11 (“Contest Close”). The Contest is sponsored by ME to WE Trips Inc., 225 Carlton Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 2L2. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Instagram Share Your Trip Photos Contest (the “Contest”) is open to American residents and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) residences who are at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry. The Contest is open only to residents of the United States and Canada who have travelled on a ME to WE Trip. Employees of WE Charity, ME to WE Social Enterprises Inc. (“ME to WE”) or their respective affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. This Contest is not valid in the province of Quebec. The Contest is subject to all provincial, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. By participating, the entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and the entrant represents and warrants that the entrant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, the entrant agrees to accept the decisions of ME to WE as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. The entrant agrees to hold ME to WE and their respective subsidiaries/affiliates/agents/representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest. The entrant agrees to be responsible for all taxes and all fees associated with the use of the Prize. The entrant agrees that no alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution will be provided.
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. To be eligible, interested parties must post a photo from a ME to WE Trip experience on Instagram and tag #metowe. Entries that (i) arrive after Contest Close, (ii) are incomplete, or (iii) otherwise do not adhere to these Official Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ME to WE. No more than one Contest entry may be made per person. If the entrant uses fraudulent, unlawful or otherwise improper methods to enter the Contest, such an entrant will be disqualified. Odds of winning, are dependent on the number of entries.
- PRIZES. $250.00 CAD ME to WE Travel Pack, including one (1) ME to WE backpack, one (1) ME to WE notebook, one (1) ME to WE water bottle, one (1) ME to WE artisan product, and two (2) WE Day tickets (a “Prize”). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of Prize award.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Decisions of ME to WE will be binding in all matters related to this Contest. Prize winners will be selected randomly by draw and notified by 11:59 PM ET on August 11 via Direct Message on Instagram. Instagram handle of winner may be posted in additional WE Instagram post announcing winner. ME to WE are not responsible for any failure to deliver winner notice. Winners will be required to provide information including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, birth date, and school name (if applicable). Winners must also verify the eligibility standards provided in these Official Rules, and answer a skill testing question. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) granted to ME to WE to use the Prize winner’s name, likeness, picture, voice, statements, school name and school location for publicity, advertising, trade and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, or redeemed for cash. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees unconditionally to, and acknowledges compliance with, these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the use of the Prize.
- FORCE MAJEURE. In the event that the Contest cannot take place, in whole or in part, due to any Act of God or Force Majeure, including without limitation, weather, fire, flood, strike, labour dispute, civil commotion, riot or threat of violence or similar cause beyond the control of ME to WE (a “Force Majeure”), eligible parties shall not hold ME to WE liable for failure to supply a Prize or any part thereof.
- LIST OF OFFICIAL WINNERS. A list of official winners will be made available upon request after thirty (30) days from Contest Close. Requests for such a list may be directed at [email protected].
- GENERAL. Contest participants agree to hold ME to WE and their respective subsidiaries/affiliates/agents/representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory. Each winner agrees to release ME to WE from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the Prize. ME to WE assumes no responsibility for any entry attempt failure. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are inaccurate, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Entries submitted by unauthorised means or by spamming will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that an entry has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these Official Rules, the entrant and his/her entry will be disqualified. The entrant agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which are final.
- JURISDICTION. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ONTARIO CANADA. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between ME to WE and the entrant; and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, THE ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, AWARDS OR JUDGMENTS SHALL BE LIMITED ONLY TO THIRD PARTY OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, NEVER TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50). ME TO WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE CONTEST OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UPON WHICH ANY SUCH DAMAGES CLAIM IS BASED, EVEN UPON THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, REGULATION, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LAW OR BREACH OF WARRANTY BY, OR STRICT LIABILITY OF ME TO WE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THE APPLICABLE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND EVEN IF ANY AVAILABLE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.