Travel with purpose—and be part of something larger than yourself.
From $1,425 USD per person
Join ME to WE and extend your Trafalgar India Trip with an unforgettable extension to the rural countryside of Rajasthan! Dive deeper into India’s vibrant culture and landscape on this sustainable, transformative excursion. Visit a community that works with WE Charity, supported by TreadRight, and participate on a sustainable development project alongside local families. Surround yourself with the sights and sounds of a culture rich in history, tradition and beauty, with a backdrop of the Aravalli range—the oldest plateau mountains in India.
- Work with a local community on a development project
- Connect with community members by experiencing their daily lives
- Explore nature as you walk through the Aravalli Mountain Range
- Experience India’s age old traditions, led by your local guide
$1,425 USD per person
$1,725 USD per person
for youth 16 and under
Your accommodations at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp are furnished with all the comforts of home, including flushing toilets, electricity and hot running water.
Private cottages and tents can accommodate families and groups of all sizes. Delicious meals are prepared daily by our chefs to suit your dietary needs and preferences.
- 3 nights and 4 days at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp
- Flight from Mumbai or Jaipur to Udaipur and all ground transportation
- All meals and drinks at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp(beer and wine included)
- All activities as outlined in the itinerary
- ME to WE professional facilitators
- All taxes
Hi, I'm Andrew
I'd be happy to help you plan your trip to India - just fill in the form below and I'll be in touch.
Why ME to WE Trips are Different
ME to WE Trips are impactful, life-changing and provide participants with the unique opportunity to volunteer in a community where ME to WE’s charity partner, WE Charity, has a 20-year history of holistic, sustainable development work. Half of all ME to WE profits are donated to WE Charity, helping you make an even bigger impact on the community you visit.