See the world through the lens of the
MAASAI AND KIPSIGIS COMMUNITIES
Starting from $4,795 USD per person – 10 Days | Trips depart every Saturday
When you arrive in the Maasai Mara, you’ll be greeted with a warm “jambo!” from the welcoming communities. Experience what everyday life is like for the remarkable people who live there—from their joys to their challenges—and connect with them over these special, shared moments. From contributing to a sustainable development project to setting out on an African safari, each day brings a unique adventure—one you won’t find anywhere else.
Experience Kenya’s top must-sees on an exclusive adventure that leaves nothing out.
Immerse yourself in the culture of the Mara, journey on a multi-day safari, then retreat to the Kilifi coast at our private beach house—all at an exclusive rate—in one truly unique experience.
Take advantage of special rates when you book now! Call 1.855.959.8330
• Fly over the Great Rift Valley and look out for traditional Maasai bomas that dot the landscape below before arriving at your accommodations in the Maasai Mara.
Be invited into the communities that ME to WE partners with and connect with the local families as they welcome you with open arms.
Work alongside community members to help build a new school that will educate children for years to come.
Exchange stories and laughter with the women of the community, called mamas, as they share their traditional craft of beading with you. Explore how projects like beading are empowering these women to earn a sustainable income and provide for their families.
Walk in the footsteps of a local mama on a journey to collect water from the Mara River.
Venture through the Kenyan savanna on an all-day safari, joined by your local guide.
- Depart from North America to Kenya, Africa
- Arrive in Nairobi, capital city of Kenya, in the evening, and meet your ME to WE facilitator before heading to your hotel
- Visit the Kenya Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick elephant orphanage
- Fly from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara and arrive at Bogani Cottages and Tented Camp
- Join local mamas for a community water walk
- Work on building a school alongside community members
- Explore a local primary school in a nearby community
- Visit Baraka Hospital, a facility built by our charity partner
- Spend the afternoon beading with mamas and find out how they’re each earning a sustainable income through traditional beading projects
- Visit Oleleshwa farm the see the impact of WE Charity’s Food Pillar
- Meet the women’s and men’s groups in one of our communities and learn how they’ve built up a support system to create an income for themselves
- Meet students at Kisaruni Secondary School, an all-girls high school built by our charity partner
- Step into the shoes of Maasai warriors with a medicine walk and traditional Maasai weapons training
- Enjoy a traditional Nyama Choma dinner—Kenya’s barbecue!
- Depart Bogani and enjoy a scenic drive through the Maasai Mara as you make your way to Kichwa Tembo Safari Camp for a sunset safari
- Spend the day on a safari adventure!
- Fly from the Mara to the Kilifi coast, and check in to Toriana Beach House
- Take a sunset stroll or warm yourself by our beachside fire pit
- Enjoy a private yoga class, and then spend the day relaxing and recharging
- Take part in one of our optional excursions
- Experience Kenya’s beautiful coast from the deck of a dhow boat
- Watch the sunset as you enjoy a beach barbecue
- Take a short flight back to Nairobi and check in to the Crowne Plaza Hotel, where you’ll have access to a guest room and hotel facilities to rest and recharge before your evening flight home
- Depart Africa and arrive back home in North America
Bogani Cottages and Tented Camp
Your bespoke accommodations at Bogani Cottages and Tented Camp are furnished with all the comforts of home, including flushing toilets, electricity and hot running water. Private cottages and tents can accommodate any traveler, families and groups of all sizes. Delicious meals are prepared daily by our chefs to suit your dietary needs and preferences.
Begin your adventure in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital city where bustling markets and urban culture thrives. Later, you’ll travel through the Maasai Mara, dotted with acacia trees and rolling hills, home to the Maasai and Kipsigi communities. Nestled among the hills, you’ll find Bogani Tented Cottages and Camp.
Contribute to the Story of Transformation
Every ME to WE Trip takes place in a community where our renowned partner, WE Charity, puts its over 20 year history of holistic, sustainable development work. As a traveler, you’ll have the opportunity to create real change on the ground and help improve the lives of the community members you meet.