Check out all our offers for the trip of a lifetime!
From our Small Group to Design Your Own Trip packages, discover India the way you want—plus, save up to $200 on our Group Departures offers!
Uncover more of the colorful, vibrant and rich culture of India
Starting from $3,995 USD per person for 9 days | Trips depart from North America & Europe every Saturday
From the moment you arrive in incredible Rajasthan, every step brings you closer to the remarkable community and vibrant heart of India. Drink in the stunning landscape of the Aravalli Mountains that surround Rajasthan as you immerse yourself in the daily experiences of the locals who live there. Take in all the sights, sounds and smells of a traditional marketplace, relax with sunrise yoga and work alongside local families on a sustainable development project. Discover more than just adventure—find lasting connections with a community and memories you’ll keep forever.
Arrive at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp, your home-away-from-home where you can relax on the veranda of your private cottage as you take in the beautiful views of pink-hued mountains.
Participate in a poja prayer ceremony with local families in a nearby partner community to ensure the success of new build projects.
Work side-by-side with local community members on a sustainable development project like building a new classroom.
Dive into culture—from learning to Bollywood dance to cooking chapati with women from a local community.
Walk in the footsteps of a local woman as she collects water for her family.
Explore Udaipur, known as the Venice of the East, with its majestic temples alongside stunning lakes, and meet local merchants in a colorful, bustling market.
- Late evening arrival into Delhi
- Meet your ME to WE guide
- Transfer to your hotel in Delhi for a restful overnight
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading to the airport for your flight to Udaipur
- Transfer from Udaipur airport to Araveli
- Settle into your new home for the week at Araveli Cottages & Tented Camp
- Learn about the local communities and WE Charity’s work in the region
- Wake up with a morning yoga class
- Learn a few words of Hindi to prepare you for the community welcome
- Start your volunteer building project
- Spend the morning with the women of the community to understand their daily chores of their life in rural India
- After lunch, you will have the chance to try your hand at traditional Mewari painting
- Return to the project site and continue to build
- Continue the progress you are making on your community project
- In the early evening, dust off your dancing shoes for some Bollywood dancing
- Spend the morning at the build site
- After a delicious lunch, relax at Araveli or join the staff for a cricket or volleyball game
- Spend the morning finishing up your build project
- In the afternoon, you’ll spend some time with the women and men of the community to learn more about their day-to-day lives
- Enjoy an exotic camel ride toward the Kumbhalgarh Fort, the world’s second longest wall housing years of rich history
- In the afternoon, enjoy a community farewell ceremony to celebrate your time together
- Depart Araveli for Udaipur
- Enjoy a morning of sightseeing before flying back to Delhi
- Relax in a day room
- Transfer to the airport for your flight home
Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp
Your accommodations at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp are furnished with all the comforts of home, including flush toilets, electricity and hot running water. Private cottages and tents can accommodate any traveler, families and groups of all sizes. Delicious meals are prepared daily by our chefs to suit your dietary needs and preferences.
Begin your adventure in Delhi, India’s bustling capital city. Travel to Udaipur by plane, known as the “Venice of the East,” a city surrounded by man-made lakes and islands. Two hours north of Udaipur, find your personal oasis at Araveli Cottages and Tented Camp.
Contribute to the Story of Transformation
Every ME to WE Trip takes place in a community where our renowned partner, WE Charity, puts its over-20-year history of holistic, sustainable development work. As a traveler, you’ll have the opportunity to create real change on the ground and help improve the lives of the community members you meet.