Seasonal Brand Ambassador
Location : Toronto, Ontario
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “ME” to “WE.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
ME to WE seeks a Sales Associate to help manage the operations and drive sales at the ME to WE store. The Sales Associate will report directly to the Assistant Store Manager, this role is a part-time seasonal position and is based out of the ME to WE Store located in the Eaton Centre in Toronto.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org philosophy. While resumes are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider resumes on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
- While on the floor monitor and understand customer profile and buying trends and report to Store Manager and Assistant Manager to help with product planning and sales
- In collaboration with the management team, support the changeover of promotional offers, campaigns and sales
- Provide feedback to Assistant Manager on product successes / failures, along with marketing campaign successes / failures
- Support management with opening and closing procedures
- Focus on building awareness of WE brand among Eaton Centre clientele and establish connections with new customers
- Encourage further interaction with the brand through impact donations, trips and pledge activations
- Activate data capture through email as a means to continue brand interaction with customers outside of the store
- Promote ME to WE Trips oversees and support with lead generation, passing along to HQ for follow up Merchandising
- Keep the store looking fresh and immaculate and maintain customer flow
- Help support HQ management in the changeover of seasonal products
- Support HQ management when new stock arrives
- Ensure all product is properly priced and labelled
- Help in the execution of all internal events and external store events
What you bring:
- Driving revenue through store sales
- Providing superior customer service to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Activating and promoting data capture to help grow the WE community & expand outreach
- Building brand awareness of WE and advancing our mission through the store
What makes us unique…
- Retail or customer service experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team player, but also a forward thinking self-starter
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive, flexible and a get-it-done attitude Resourceful, self-motivated and energetic
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free The Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
WE values diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants requiring a disability-related accommodation at any stage of WE’s recruitment process should contact the People Operations and Culture Department by email at [email protected] or by phone at 416-925-5894. As required by applicable legislation, WE will consult with applicants requesting such an accommodation to ensure that WE’s recruitment process takes into account their accessibility needs, including in relation to the materials or processes to be used by WE.
Position: Seasonal Part-time position, 15 - 25 hours / week, based in downtown Toronto.
Compensation: $14.00 / hr
Start Date: As soon as possible