Senior Sales Coordinator, Travel & Camp
Location : Toronto, ON
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision
is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission
is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
WE –Making doing good, doable.
WE is seeking a Senior Sales Coordinator, Travel & Camp.
Reporting in the Manager, ME to WE Travel and Camp Sales, this role is responsible for business acquisition and client retention through efficient pipeline management skills and sound understanding of developing relationships with clients through value-based selling.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
The position is based out of WE’s office in Toronto
Please also apply through this link: http://bit.ly/2OF8fmB
Sales & Pipeline Management:
Recording Weekly Progress:
- Retain and grow a client portfolio to achieve a total of $800,000 CAD in total sales per year and stretch target of $1,000,000 CAD.
- Achieves desired lead to close conversion rates across lead and channel sources
- Youth Trips Inbound: 20%
- Adult & Family Trips Inbound: 13%
- Enthusiastically engage with prospective families and returning travelers, to ultimately sell an international or domestic ME to WE experience to meet individual and team annual sales targets.
- Take complete ownership of your sales pipeline by both capitalizing on inbound leads and maintaining primary focus on expanding business through referrals and retention of clients.
- Maintain an up-to-date account of your sales, pipeline, activities, and closes, reporting insights to your Manager on a weekly basis.
- Execute against departmental sales strategy, tracking results and have an ability to quickly develop creative new strategies with an entrepreneurial spirit to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Quarterly report on portfolio progress and performance metrics to the Director team.
- Prepare customized trip and travel experiences for clients, including customized itineraries, price, and enhancements/add-ons (additional safaris, coastal visits, etc.) and/or cross sell between Youth and Adult experiences as necessary.
- Prepare handover documentations for the Client Experience Team such that the level of service you have established can be maintained throughout trip registration and in the fulfillment stages.
- Find personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the ME to WE culture.
- Record all steps of the engagement process utilizing our client management tool – Salesforce.
- Provide weekly progress reports.
- Consistently using Salesforce reporting as a tool to measure goals, success and personal progress.
What you bring:
- Liaise closely with Coordination team to pass on relevant client information for a successful trip experience.
- General trip operations following sale of trip: i.e. confirmation of bookings, processing payments, obtaining registration paperwork from trip participants, etc.
- Answer client FAQs ongoing prior to trip departure.
- Ensure proper post-trip follow up is completed, in particular collection of referrals and re-engagement in additional WE Charity and ME to WE opportunities, to establish long-term relationships with the organization.
- Review post-trip reports and debriefs and utilize customer feedback for client re-engagement and to gain referrals from existing client base.
Please also apply through this link: http://bit.ly/2OF8fmB
What makes us unique…
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience (preference in account management)
- International Travel experience preferred
- A proven understanding of the complete sales cycle from rapport building, needs analysis through to objection handling and closing and effective pipeline management.
- Friendly, motivated and perseverant self-starter with the ability to engage on the phone and in person.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral, written, listening) to connect and create confidence within families.
- The ability to work with deadlines, and to time-manage and multi-task in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
- An instinct for team playing and the desire to be part of a successful, hardworking, results-oriented and supportive team
- The ability to be flexible- some evenings and weekends will be required
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational ability
- Salesforce knowledge is an asset
WE is a family of organizations making doing good, doable. WE Charity empowers domestic and international change. ME to WE is a social enterprise that creates socially conscious products and experiences to help support the charity. And WE Day fills stadiums around the world with the greatest celebration of social good. WE enables youth and families to better the world – supporting 2,500+ local and global causes by volunteering millions of hours of service, shopping daily with an impact, and raising millions of dollars that directly benefit their local communities and the world. Globally, our teams in Asia, Africa, and Latin America have provided more than 1 million people with clean water, built 1,000 schools and schoolrooms overseas, and empowered more than 200,000 children with access to education. WE was founded more than 20 years ago by social entrepreneurs, brothers Craig and Marc Kielburger. Join the movement today at WE.org
WE values diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants requiring a disability-related accommodation at any stage of WE’s recruitment process should contact the People Operations and Culture Department by email at [email protected] or by phone at 416-925-5894. As required by applicable legislation, WE will consult with applicants requesting such an accommodation to ensure that WE’s recruitment process takes into account their accessibility needs, including in relation to the materials or processes to be used by WE.