School Volunteer Trips
Travelling with purpose means being part of something bigger than yourself. It means making a positive impact with your students while giving them the opportunity to broaden their horizons and see the world.
Explore a new culture as a group, while working side-by-side with community members on Free The Children development projects. Change your students’ lives and create lasting change in the communities you visit.
Our volunteer trips partner: EF Educational Tours
For many of our trips, Me to We works in partnership with EF Educational Tours. Together, we have combined our expertise to develop a series of immersive service learning tours, working closely with groups to ensure a meaningful experience abroad. All tours are facilitated by Me to We. For more information about Me to We Trips and EF tours, please connect with us today!
Why Me to We Trips?
Step into a New Classroom
There’s no better classroom than the greater world itself. Me to We Trips create lasting change for your students—and the communities they travel to.
Immersive, volunteer trips of this nature are truly unparalleled travel experiences. And since there's no better classroom than the greater world itself, there are no more impactful or life-changing lessons for your students than their immersion into these eye-opening, vibrant cultures.Learn More
Pick Your Destination
Nicaragua Trip Highlights
- Volunteer abroad and work on a school campus for children with limited access to education.
- Build and enhance leadership skills through global development workshops.
- Learn Spanish and volunteer alongside local community members.
- Gain first-hand experience of environmental conservation and rural development issues through guided hikes along volcanoes, walks through coffee and sugar plantations and workshops at our coastal retreat.
Ecuador Trip Highlights
- Volunteer abroad and help build a school for children who have limited access to education.
- Build lifelong skills through leadership and global development workshops.
- Experience remarkable biodiversity and gain first-hand experience with environmental and development issues.
- Take an unforgettable journey to the Cloud or Amazon rainforest.
Ghana Trip Highlights
- Help build a school for children without access to education.
- Learn the local Fante language and get a historical and modern look at the slave trade.
- Embark on a forest canopy walk, learn about indigenous species and spend the night in a tree house.
- Visit the historic Cape Coast Castle, a fort built for trade and later used during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
Kenya Trip Highlights
- Volunteer abroad and help build a school for children who may never have set foot inside a classroom.
- Explore local villages, learn about traditional Maasai culture and take Swahili lessons.
- Engage with local students and learn about the unique way of life in rural Kenya.
- Participate in hands-on workshops and learn about poverty-related issues in Africa, as you experience them yourself.
India Trip Highlights
- Volunteer in rural India - help build a school in rural India, providing education to local children.
- Explore ancient ruins and visit historical sites, surrounding breathtaking Udaipur.
- Participate in interactive workshops to explore global issues.
- Play with local children and engage with community members.
Eco-Trip Arizona Highlights
- On a service trip with Me to We, take part in a multi-day environmental project to address community needs like water harvesting and habitat restoration.
- Harvest, plant, grow and use food from Windsong's organic gardens.
- Embark on a desert trek where you'll learn wilderness survival skills, camp in the desert and truly explore nature.
- Volunteer with a community food bank to help supply local families in need with healthy meals.
- Give English lessons at Free The Children schools in rural communities.
- Spend some unforgettable time in Beijing and then in impoverished and rural China.
- You'll visit monumental sites like the Forbidden City and the Great Wall.
- Host day camps for local children in remote Chinese villages.
Do more on a Me to We Volunteer Trip
Be part of the solution
Students will engage in leadership training, skill-building workshops and action planning, returning home with the tools to give back in their community, and a deeper understanding of sustainability and development issues.
Connect with a community
Students will meet and work with community members from another culture and understand their joys and challenges, and spend time talking to learners and community leaders, who are proud, equal partners in these holistic initiatives.
Expand your students’ worldview
Students will experience a different culture, language and customs, and through hands-on work experience, gain empathy, compassion and understanding for different cultures and environments.
Support sustainable development
Students will volunteer in a community where our charity partner, Free The Children works, working alongside locals on projects driven by the community and its needs.
you get on
a Me to We
1. There’s never been a Me to We Trip like this before. For the first time, travellers will have a […]
We just got some exciting news about Kenya’s Kisaruni All Girls Secondary School and couldn’t wait to share it with you! January’s […]
Me to We speaker and seasoned traveller Spencer West takes over the blog this week to look back on some […]
Our newest Me to We Trip destination, the Dominican Republic, offers an experience that’s like no other trip! We […]