School Volunteer Trips
Imagine waking up every morning knowing that your daily actions make a difference in the world, from our own backyards to beyond the ocean in between.
Our travel partner: EF Educational Tours
For many of our trips, Me to We works in partnership with EF Educational Tours. Together, we have combined our expertise to develop a series of immersive service learning tours and we work closely with groups to ensure an amazing experience abroad. Tours are facilitated by Me to We, and groups will visit and volunteer in developing Free The Children communities overseas, working alongside locals and immersing themselves in a diverse culture. For more information about Me to We trips and EF tours, please connect with us today!
Why Me to We Trips?
Step into a New Classroom
Immersive, volunteer trips of this nature are truly unparalleled travel experiences. And since there's no better classroom than the greater world itself, there are no more impactful or life-changing lessons for your students than their immersion into these eye-opening, vibrant cultures.Learn More
Pick Your Destination
Nicaragua Trip Highlights
- Volunteer abroad and work on a school campus for children with limited access to education.
- Build and enhance leadership skills through global development workshops.
- Learn Spanish and volunteer alongside local community members.
- Gain first-hand experience of environmental conservation and rural development issues through guided hikes along volcanoes, walks through coffee and sugar plantations and workshops at our coastal retreat.
Ecuador Trip Highlights
- Volunteer abroad and help build a school for children who have limited access to education.
- Build lifelong skills through leadership and global development workshops.
- Experience remarkable biodiversity and gain first-hand experience with environmental and development issues.
- Take an unforgettable journey to the Cloud or Amazon rainforest.
Ghana Trip Highlights
- Help build a school for children without access to education.
- Learn the local Fante language and get a historical and modern look at the slave trade.
- Embark on a forest canopy walk, learn about indigenous species and spend the night in a tree house.
- Visit the historic Cape Coast Castle, a fort built for trade and later used during the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
Kenya Trip Highlights
- Volunteer abroad and help build a school for children who may never have set foot inside a classroom.
- Explore local villages, learn about traditional Maasai culture and take Swahili lessons.
- Engage with local students and learn about the unique way of life in rural Kenya.
- Participate in hands-on workshops and learn about poverty-related issues in Africa, as you experience them yourself.
India Trip Highlights
- Volunteer in rural India - help build a school in rural India, providing education to local children.
- Explore ancient ruins and visit historical sites, surrounding breathtaking Udaipur.
- Participate in interactive workshops to explore global issues.
- Play with local children and engage with community members.
Eco-Trip Arizona Highlights
- On a service trip with Me to We, take part in a multi-day environmental project to address community needs like water harvesting and habitat restoration.
- Harvest, plant, grow and use food from Windsong's organic gardens.
- Embark on a desert trek where you'll learn wilderness survival skills, camp in the desert and truly explore nature.
- Volunteer with a community food bank to help supply local families in need with healthy meals.
- Give English lessons at Free The Children schools in rural communities.
- Spend some unforgettable time in Beijing and then in impoverished and rural China.
- You'll visit monumental sites like the Forbidden City and the Great Wall.
- Host day camps for local children in remote Chinese villages.
Do more on a Me to We Trip
Tangible leadership development equips participants with the tools they need to act on their newfound knowledge upon their return home. Participants take the lessons and skills they learned overseas and apply them when they return home.
Through interactions with community members, participants on our trips get to know people who lead very different lives than themselves. Our trips broaden horizons and encourage understanding.
Participants will discover the country they are visiting from a truly unique perspective. Understand the issues community members face through experiential learning with the community during the day and engaging conversation at night.
Our approach to genuine volunteerism means that participants learn about sustainable change through working hand-in-hand with the community on project-building.
you get on
a Me to We
Join us on a journey around the world! Picture this. It’s mid-morning and you’ve just arrived at a rural village. […]
Our #Tripstagram Photo Contest has come to a close! Thank you for submitting your beautiful photos taken on Me to We […]
Writing and photography by Ryan Bolton Ghana has a way of calling you back. Its vibrancy. Its palpable spirit. Its […]
Carlee went on two Me to We Trips to Kenya—below is a story she wrote about her experiences! “You will […]
Smiles. Dancing. Laughter. Music. And a sense of community pride. This was the scene that greeted Michelle Owens on her Me […]