Me to We store
Right next door to the Me to We headquarters in Toronto, the Me to We store offers high-quality apparel, accessories, books and travel for the socially conscious consumer.
The Me to We store isn’t just a retail space; it’s a place to chat with Me to We team members, exchange travel stories and more. Stop by our interactive “Be The Change” bar, sip a complimentary hot chocolate and go on a virtual journey to Kenya, India, Ecuador, China, Arizona, Nicaragua or Ghana before booking the volunteer trip of a lifetime.
At Me to We, we believe in business that is ethical, environmentally responsible and sustainable. Half of the profit from Me to We products and experiences go directly to our charity partner, Free The Children, with the other half reinvested into the social enterprise.
Visit us at this exciting new international marketplace and gathering place, and join us in promoting better choices for a better world.
Business hours for the Me to We store:
- Sunday: closed
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: 11am-6pm
- Wednesday: 11am-6pm
- Thursday: 11am-7pm
- Friday: 11am-7pm
- Saturday: 10am-6pm
The store is your source for everything Me to We!
- Sustainably produced, sweatshop-free Me to We Style
- Handcrafted jewellery and accessories by Me to We Artisans
- Inspiring books, DVDs and music
- Volunteer travel and Take Action Camp bookings at the “Be The Change” bar
- Socially and environmentally responsible travel gear
- The Me to We Trips wall, a living scrapbook of your mementos, memories and stories
If you’d like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Better yet, drop by to check out the store!
Me to We store
223 Carlton Street
M5A 2L2 – Canada
Can’t visit the store in person?Shop online Return policy